Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh Crap.

I know, I know.  I haven't updated in a while.  I can honestly say nothing exciting or eventful has happened in the last month.  Until last night.

It's not at all exciting but undeniably eventful.  I was giving Hudson a bath and he was just playing around when all of a sudden, he lifted up one side of his little tushy and a big poop came out.  He said "toot".  I freaked out.  Luckily, at that exact moment, Shawn got home from work.  I immediately called him into the bathroom.  "What do I do?  I don't know what to do!".  I had already taken Hudson out of the tub but I didn't know where to go from there.  I figured since we are trying to introduce potty training, I would show Hudson what he had done and even get a little excited about it for him.  I know.  After that display of complete fakeness, Shawn told me to take Hudson out of the bathroom and he took a big cup and scooped the poo out and flushed it down the toilet.  The tub had to be completely sanitized and Hudson was definitely not clean so Shawn took him into our bathroom and gave him his first "big boy shower".  I vote for this to happen much more often.

It's behind us now and the tub has been sanitized but we will definitely remember this incident for a while.  I just hope my celebretory attitude about it all in front of Hudson doesn't come back to bite me in the, well, butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment